Lorene M. Burkhart, author & speaker
Author and speaker Lorene McCormick Burkhart is proud to introduce her newest title Bootstraps: How Women Pull Themselves Up Through Tough Times (Amazon). The book is Lorene’s seventh title in six years. Born and raised in Indiana, Lorene is known for her philanthropic efforts statewide. She has designated a portion of proceeds from each book sold is donated to a complimentary community cause.
Lorene’s books capture her memories, passions and interests with a goal to motivate, inspire and educate readers. Her 40 plus year business career includes public relations, broadcasting and publishing. She raised two (now grown) children. And along the way broke the glass ceiling long before the term was ever coined.
Today Lorene lives in Indianapolis, where she actively participates in several community organizations and can often be found writing from her home that overlooks the city’s skyline.
Explore Lorene’s website: read her insights on the blog to the right and give your feedback; see titles for children and books for adults via the links above or provide comments and feedback by sending an email. Read about her style in this Indianapolis Star feature article.
For detailed information about Lorene Burkhart download her bio here.
Lorene’s Book Titles
Visit THE STORE to learn more or place an order.
- Bootstraps: How Women Pull Themselves Up Through Tough Times (2012)
- Sick of Doctors? A Prescription for Patient Empowerment (2010)
- Animal Tales: It’s All About the Tails (2010)
- Home on The Farm: If Chickens Could Talk (2007) Available for eReaders ($9)
- Raccoon Tales-Hip, Flip, Skip, and Boo and Their Friend Stu (2007)
- Raccoon Tales-Hip Flip Skip and Book Go to the Zoo (2007)
- An Accidental Pioneer: A Farm Girl’s Drive to the Finish…(2006)